ANI DE LEON-BROWN
- First-ever Filipina Ironman in Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii (2008)
- Race Director, Ironkids
Ani has represented the Philippines internationally on countless occasions for Triathlon and Cycling in the past decade.
In the beginning of her career she focused on racing for the National Team in short course or Olympic Distance triathlon events. From 2007 onwards though, she shifted to racing in long distance races, particularly Ironman and 70.3 triathlon events, with much success. She is also the first Filipina to qualify in Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii (2008).
Today, she is the only Asian and the first Filipino to be part of the International Timex Multisport Team, a global team of high profile professional and amateur athletes.
Some Career Highlights:
- 3 time Philippine National Triathlon Champion
- 3 time Philippine National Triathlon Trials Champion
- Philippine Olympic Distance Triathlon Record Holder, 2005
- Southeast Asian Games 2003 and 2005
- First Filipino to ever break into the top 10 in the Asian Triathlon Championships
- Ironman Distance Triathlon Record Holder, 2002 to present
- First Filipina to qualify in Ironman Triathlon World Championships, Hawaii 2008
- Many-time winner of the Annual Subic International Triathlon Women's Overall Age Group
- 1st place in category, Ironman Malaysia 2008
- 2nd place in category, 70.3 Ironman Singapore 2008
- 2nd place Female, Asian O2 Distance Championships 2008
- 2nd place in category, Ironman Malaysia 2009
- 4th place in category, Ironman China 2010
- 2nd place in category, 70.3 Ironman Philippines 2010
- 1st place Overall Age Group Female, 70.3 Ironman Taiwan 2010
- 1st place Overall Age Group Female, Mekong River International Triathlon 2011
- 1st place Overall Age Group Female, Asian Duathlon Championships 2011